April 12, 2014

National Grilled Cheese Day

28 days to go. I've had a lot of fun making some food while in law school. Cooking is a great way to keep your mind off of law school things. My friend reminded me the other day that today is National Grilled Cheese Day. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to celebrate. I drew my inspiration from a trip to Cincinnati that I took a while a go.

I got some good bread, put some cheese, bacon, and Utz BBQ chips on it.


Put on the top half. Add some butter to the outsides and grill until the cheese melts. Enjoy! It turned out pretty good. I probably could have put more chips on it, but the flavor was still there. I highly recommend it. And if you truly want to celebrate the day, you should have licorice for dessert, because it's also National Licorice Day. Who comes up with these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment