April 20, 2014

Indiana's Team

Before I moved to Indy I really hadn’t had much exposure to the NBA. Yeah I was in the same state as the Jazz, but I never really had an opportunity to go to any games. One time during my first year of law school, the Pacers were offering tickets to the Heat game for five dollars a ticket. I went and had a great time and I’ve pretty much been hooked ever since. I’ve gotten multi-game plans the past couple of years. It’s been a lot of fun.

I had plans for a great post filled with plenty of pictures and fun stories about past games, and then the Pacers laid a big fat goose egg in their opening playoff game. They just never got anything going. The bench was playing better than the starters. Nothing was going right. I tend to be pretty loyal to my sports teams, even in the midst of a bad loss, but I had to leave early. I just couldn’t handle a team that is so much better than their opponent play so terribly. Here’s to hoping that the Pacers can turn the ship around before they find themselves knocked out in the first round.

No comments:

Post a Comment