April 20, 2014

Because of Him

20 days to go. I'm grateful for this Easter Sunday and the chance that it gives us to reflect on the sacrifice, death and resurrection of the Savior. We truly only have hope to overcome both physical and spiritual death because of Him and the sacrifice He made on our behalf. The talks at Church today focused on forgiveness and love. I think the Savior's atonement really exemplifies those two things. Because of Him, I know that I will receive forgiveness from my sins and able to experience the love of God throughout my life. It has meant a lot to me throughout my life.



All things are made possible because of Jesus Christ's sacrifice. I think one of the most important things I've received is never having to do anything alone. He will always be there for me no matter where I walk. Because He walked alone, I don't have to. I know that God will not leave me hanging.  So grateful for the knowledge His sacrifice gives me that I know that there is life after death. This has really helped me keep an eternal perspective on the things that happen in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment