July 22, 2009

This Is Why I'm Fat

So my friend Owen has a knack at finding really random websites that are really interesting. He frequently visits Today’s Big Thing which has some pretty impressive videos. He also discovered This Is Why You’re Fat. It normally features really disgusting things like The Spamsicle and Dorm Food Casserole. One day however they featured The Pursuit Of Awesomeness Ice Cream Sandwich.



We talked on Facebook about it and even texted about how good it actually looked. So today I decided to pursue awesomeness. I didn’t have blueberries or raspberries so I mixed cherries in with my ice cream. I must admit that the final product was pretty awesome. It would have been easier to eat if the brownies were more cookie like, but it was still really delicious. Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment