February 17, 2013

Gourmet Mac N' Cheese

A while back I bought a Groupon for a local restaurant for a Gourmet Macaroni and Cheese mail for two. As the expiration date was fast approaching, I grabbed a friend from law school and went to town. The restaurant was called Monon Food Company. It's located in a part of town called Broad Ripple. I like to call it the hipster part of Indy. We were able to get seated right away which was a blessing considering how crowded it was.

My friend got the buffalo chicken mac n' cheese. It had buffalo chicken and gorgonzola cheese on it. It was really rich, but good nonetheless.

 
I hd the spicy steak mac n' cheese. It had steak, bacon, jalepenos and green onion. I got seasoned steak fries as my side. It was a good combination of flavors. Plus, anything with bacon is great. It was a good restaurant and a great deal. We got the two meals and two soft drinks for 12 bucks through Groupon. Check it out if you are ever in Indy.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment