July 4, 2012

Fast Food Frenzy

The Fast Food Industry lately has really been introducing a lot of new items at their restaurant and I finally have been getting around  to trying them. First up is the Doritos taco from Taco Bell. I was probably most excited about this one. This is a most logical combination. It did not disappoint.


The shell wasn't exactly the same as a real dorito, but it was still really good. Salty and cheesy. It got soggy kind of quickly, but that really didn't affect the Doritos effect of the shell. It also came with a paper taco holder so your hands wouldn't get too messy.

Next on my list was Burger King. I had seen adds for their sweet potato fries and finally decided to try it one day at lunch. They were excellent. Hot and crispy with just the right amount of salt. I also had their new BBQ Tendergrill Sandwich and that was excellent as well. The BBQ sauce was not to tangy and I feel like their chicken was actually chicken and not over processed.


After I finished, I looked at a flyer on my table and remember that I forgot another item that I wanted to try. I normally wouldn't have splurged, but it was the same day the ObamaCare ruling came down and I needed something to drown my sorrows in:


This bacon Sundae was amazing. The combination of the sweet and the salty was very pleasing. The Caramel and the Chocolate was a great addition. Some people might be grossed out by this, but it was really good. I highly recommend all of these items to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment