March 27, 2012

F#*@ You LeBron

My section in law school has our own Facebook page where we ask questions and share random articles and such. Today this guy posted about how the Pacers were selling tickets to tonight's game against the heat. The ticket was in the nosebleed section, but it was only $0.75. Once the processing charge was added in $4.40. Less than five dollars for an NBA ticket. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

I live close enough to walk which is pretty cool. On my way in, I saw a guy from my law school class. I was glad that I wasn't the only one to not be doing school work. Make a long story short...we ended up having tickets right next to each other. That confirmed to me that it was divine intervention that I decided to go to the basketball game.

At the introductions, the Heat were greeted to cheers and jeers. I think you either love or hate them. I heard a lot of four letter words directed towards LeBron. The Pacers started off really well. It was tied with just seconds left in the first half. Then the pacers hit this amazing half court shot. Half time was cool. It was a Village People act, but it was only one real person with dummies attached to him for the four people. Anyway, it was more interesting than I've described it.



Make a long story short...the Pacers ended up winnin. They did really well rebounding the ball. It was fun to see them win.


No comments:

Post a Comment