October 14, 2011

Quiznos

Day two of my first official fall break was also a success. I woke up and actually studied. I was proud of myself. I studied about torts for about two hours. That was pretty good I thought. Then Lillie came home from work and we went to Quiznos for lunch. We had both never been, so it was a good experience. We stopped at Maceys on the way to pick up some Sun Chips and Mtn. Dew to compliment our subs. Lillie got bourbon chicken and I got Chicken Carbonera. It was like pasta in a bread bowl. So delicious!


We ate our food in Carterville Park. It was such a great day! The weather was awesome. Lillie was being very artistic with the Camera. She is really creative. We had a really good time being outside!


Then we did some running around. At 4:15, I went up to campus to meet up with a mission companion. While I was waiting, I got hugged by a really good friend Tori. We chatted for a while. It was really good to see her! She is a lot of fun. Then I hung out with Conner Castagno. It was good to talk to him. He was one of my favorite companions. Then Lillie and Long were nice enough to let me borrow their car so I could go up to Pleasant Grove and visit with a church member from Hungary that lives there now. It was so good to see her. She is such a strong person. She has been through a lot in her life and she has stayed faithful through it all. She made some pea soup and Turo Balls. They were so good! I'm glad I got to spend some time with her!


Then I came back to Orem and continued a historic tradition. I had frozen yogurt with the Steele Family. YoZone closed down, which was really depressing. We went to Yogurtland instead. They didn't have cake batter which was sad, but their Pumpkin Pie flavor was really delicious. We had a lot of fun and got to talk with each other. A really cool family. Good times. I'm glad that we have kept this tradition alive.


Then I went back to Lillie and Long's and chilled with Lauren for a while. Then I went and hung out with Tori, Emily and Nalani until curfew. It was good to see them and get caught up. They are cool!

1 comment: