July 18, 2011

REUNITED----and it feels so good

This weekend I found myself in Kecskemet again for church. I spent four transfers there (six months) during my two year mission in Hungary. The members there really became like family to me. I was supposed to leave Budapest at 6:53 in the morning on Sunday. Needless to say, we didn't leave until forty minutes later. I barely made it to church on time. It was a good time. The speakers were really good and I got to see a lot of people I hadn't seen for a long time.


This is one of my favorite families in all of Hungary. The Sabbaghek! My mission sister, Sister Call, found them and taught them. I got to meet with them a lot during my time in Kecskemet. She is an absolutely amazing woman. She doesn't get a lot of support from her husband and she works really hard to provide for her family, and she is still totally committed to the Gospel. She is an inspiration to me.

Then after church, I went over the Kovacsek. They let me take part in Lunch----fried chicken and french fries. It was really good---a little salty, but good. We spent the whole day just talking. We had a lot of good laughs in the process. I went home in the evening, and watched the US lose in the World Cup game. A bunch of stupid mistakes cost them the game. I was exhausted and went straight to bed after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment