May 15, 2010

A Smashing Success



So, I’m back in Provo after a two week vacation home. Life is really boring because I am only working 15 hours a week and studying for the LSAT. But, other than that life is good. Owen and I have this goal to visit a lot of the restaurants in Utah. We thought we would start it off with a smash, a smash burger that is. I have to admit, I was kind of skeptical about how the quality of the burger was going to be, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was a nice sized burger and very delicious. The fries are covered in olive oil, rosemary, garlic and other “herbs”. Owen had the classic SmashBurger.



I had the Beehive SmashBurger which had onion straws, BACON and barbeque sauce on it. So delicious. It was really good, only it needed more barbeque sauce.



So that is one restaurant off of our list. Our goal is about one a week! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should write an exciting post about studying for the LSAT. That's what we all really want to hear about.

    ReplyDelete