July 14, 2013

My Favorite Kind of Kisses

I really like the Candy Cane Hershey Kisses. My parents recently went to Hersheypark---The Sweetest Place on Earth. They got me some of the Candy Cane Kisses and I decided that I needed to find a fun recipe to make something wth them. I found this recipe.

1. Make your dough and chill it for two hours.


2. Roll into one inch balls and roll the balls in powdered sugar.

3. Put them on a cookie sheet evenly spaced out.


4. While they are baking, unwrap some Hershey Kisses


5. As soon as the cookies are done baking, plant a Kiss on them and Enjoy!


I must say that they were pretty good. The combination between the red velvet and peppermint is really good. They complement each other really well. Definitely worth your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment