August 21, 2011

Viszontlátásra!

So my internship in Hungary has come and gone in Hungary, so I thought I would share the top five things that I'm going to miss about Hungary and Europe in general.

5. The Ice Cream. I don't know what it is, but the Ice Cream in all of Europe is so much better than any ice cream I have ever had in America. Definitely worth the money and the calories.


4. The Sights. On what other continent can you see the Eiffel Tower, a city built on canals and a peeing boy statue all within a few hours travel of each other. The sights always amaze me and I will miss seeing them everyday as I went to work.




3. The Food. It's already been covered here on my blog enough. It's way good. I will miss it.

2. My Co-Workers. They seriously are some the greatest people I have ever met. Agota and Ildiko always helping me out (both with work and learning how to cook). Monika dealing with everything in the Sziget and not going crazy. Ildi talking a mile a minute and me having to process everything. Nadas Kati always helping me out including helping me find a place to cut my hair. Molnar Kati giving us the press briefing every morning. Brad and Ed were great bosses. Norbert the IT guy always helping us with our tech issues. Attila and his daily "Szia Jeramy." Biro Kati coming to the IRC for her daily chat. It was great! The Hungarians are awesome people and it was a privilege to work with them for the summer!





1. My Friends. It was so great to see them all again. The Dobosek and Sabbaghek especially mean a lot to me, but everyone that I had the chance to be reunited with will be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment