March 27, 2011

I'm Ready For My Close-Up Mr. DeMille

I'm graduating in April and my parents want to milk that for everything that its worth. "We only get to do this once is their mantra. So we have invitations, party, etc. One of the conditions of me graduating was that I had to get pictures of myself. I really hate having pictures taken of myself, but the sometimes we have to sacrifice, especially for parents who are proud of their only child. Well, I didn't really know where to go to get pictures taken, but I did have a friend (a former FHE Sister) who takes pictures while she is studying photography at UVU. I had seen here work on her website and decided that she would probably be my best bet. So we went around campus and took some pictures both inside and outside. I thought she did an excellent job.

This is inside the JFSB on campus. They have some really neat staircases and windows there:















These were taken along the newly renovated path South of Campus:







These were taken at the Maeser Building on campus. It's one of the oldest buildings on campus:







No comments:

Post a Comment