June 23, 2010

South Jersey Whores

So, I started summer classes this week. I'm taking a bowling, tennis, Doctrine and Covenants and a history class. I think it is going to be a fun semester. Another great part of this week was an e-mail I got from my friend. It brought back a memory from High School. Sometime in my ninth grade American History class we talked about hookahs, the drug paraphernalia. One of my fellow classmates Tyler Oliveros made a joke. He was like "Hookah, also know as a South Jersey whore." (Get it---hooker with a New Jersey accent). It's one of the few jokes I remember from high school. Anyway this picture cracked me up when I saw it.



On another note, Provo actually has its own South Jersey Whore store, "The Hookah Collection." I just think its funny that Provo has a hookah shop. I guess all of the UVU students need somewhere to get their drug paraphernalia.

No comments:

Post a Comment