April 23, 2009

Out With The Old and In With The New



The semester ended with bang today as I got to party with all of my Magyar friends and I also took my last final which consisted of me writing nonstop for two hours and still not being able to complete the length requirements. Here is to hoping that my teacher will be lenient in grading.

The reason for this post is two fold. First it is to say goodbye to the old. Previously this blog dealt exclusively with religious themes. This blog started as an assignment in my New Testament class. The class has ended and I've decided to stop the religious themes for awhile and go to more "non-spiritual" posts. I hope that you will continue to find the posts entertaining. It will be harder to think of something to write, but I will try my best.


The second reason for this post is to say goodbye to my roommates. They are all leaving me for the semester. Owen is off to Spain and then who knows where. Mike is going back to "where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain." Adam is going back to Washington to work it up over the summer. I will be getting all new roommates for the spring. That is going to be an experience for sure. My mind is being flooded with all sorts of memories that we have had this year. Trips to YoZone and Babis 'R Us. The thumping from RockBand at all hours of the night. LOST. Our very own Thanksgiving. Seeing Bun Foo in his musical debut. The Passover. Going to Conference.Pumpkin Carving. Oreo Truffles. It has been one fun-filled year that is coming to an end. I guess the point of this all is to say that I am going to miss them.

So as we say goodbye to the old, here is to the new. The new semester. The new roommates. The new experiences. Here is to a great summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment